- About PSI
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Contact Us
Students starting classes before July 1, 2013 must complete the 2012/2013 FASFA application based on your 2011 tax forms. Fill out the forms in Step 5 of the FA Application Process section.
For Students Starting Classes After July 1, 2013.
Students starting classes after July 1, 2013 must complete 2013/2014 FASFA application based on your 2012 tax forms. Fill out the forms in Step 5 of the FA Application Process section.
If you DO NOT plan to apply for financial aid, you must complete the FA Refusal Form.
1. Complete your 2011 Federal Tax Return. (Only 2012/2013 class starts) Complete your 2012 Federal Tax Return. (Only 2013/2014 class starts)
2. Determine your Dependency status (CLICK HERE) to verify if you must include your parent's information when applying for Financial Aid.
3. Apply for your PIN at www.pin.ed.gov, so you can complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
4. Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Contact our office to obtain a paper FAFSA if needed.
|If you submitted your Federal Taxes:||You can complete your FAFSA Report:|
|E-Filed your Federal Taxes||Once Confirmation has been received|
|Mailed in a copy of your Federal Taxes||6-8 weeks after taxes are submitted|
5. Please complete the Financial Aid forms below where applicable.
|School Specific Forms||Class Start: July 1st, 2012 - June 30th, 2013||Class Start: After July 1st, 2013|
|Financial Aid Information||2012/13 Financial Aid Information Form||Financial Aid Information Form Not Applicable|
|Parent Specific Form (If Applicable)||Parent Plus Pre-Application||Parent Plus Pre-Application|
|Verification Form||If Requested by the Financial Aid Office||If Requested by the Financial Aid Office|
1. Your Financial Aid Award package will summarize aid eligibility and include the documents needed to secure this aid.
2. Complete and return all necessary forms in your Financial Aid package. You must e-sign the Student Loan Promissory Notes and complete Entrance Counseling online at StudentLoans.gov.
3. If there is a remaining tuition balance after Financial Aid is applied, several options are available to address a balance. These include:
1. There are thousands of scholarships available to help you pay for college, and best of all, they're free money! You may apply for scholarships at any time, even after you enter college!
2. For a list of possible resources, check out our Scholarships page.
Once you have completed your application forms and have gathered your documentation, please fax, mail or email your application packet to the Office of Financial Aid at: PowerSport Institute
Attn: Financial Aid Office
21210 Emery Road
North Randall, OH 44128