- About PSI
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Contact Us
The reasons are many:
1. Training – PSI’s methodology of training is based on dealership service environment operations. You will not only receive the technical skills needed to be successful, but also experience what it is like to work in a service department. We are looking to create today's drivability and maintenance specialists, who can make an immediate impact in the workplace.
2. 7:30 to 1:45 Monday through Thursday – Attend school from 7:30 am to 1:45 pm, Monday through Thursday, allowing you time to work evenings and all day on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. In addition, you can spend extra time with instructors after class and on Fridays to get help and additional training. Finally, you can return home and have enough time to spend with family on occasion during schooling.
3. Size – The PSI facility and the OTC campus combined have over 800,000 total square feet of shop and training space – including nearly 207,000 square feet under one roof at PSI alone. However, despite our facility size, we do not have large class sizes. In fact, we limit our enrollment and keep the student-to-instructor ratio well under 25-to-1. This allows us to be selective as we look for those students who want this career the most and are willing to work hard to be the best.
4. Job Placement – We offer a great deal of part-time jobs to our enrolled students, and Cleveland is a city with a great motorcycle, automotive and powersport job bank. These jobs in your field are available to help put you on your path to a career and allow you to begin to network. For graduates, we offer career placement services.
5. Apartments/Housing – At PSI, we have fully furnished apartments located nearby in residential communities with pools, fitness centers and more. You have access to food, shopping and a multitude of jobs.
6. Financial Aid – PSI is a branch campus of Ohio Technical College, which is a fully accredited college, and all of our 12-month and longer programs are eligible for federal financial aid. From grants and scholarships to loans, you will work with trained financial aid advisors to come up with a package that meets your needs and allows you an opportunity at a career in this demanding field.
7. Dedication – At PSI, we provide a personalized touch to the education process. Here, you won't be a number. Our dedicated instructional and administrative staff will come to know you as an individual, and we are here to help at every step along the way. These are just several of the reasons why PSI is your best choice for real-world training and why we believe in the power of education.